Development Engineer Hydraulics (f/m/d)
The Development Engineer Hydraulics is responsible during all project phases for the engineering of hydraulic conditioning systems for Test Bed Systems in the field of electrification of mobility, fuel cell or racing applications.
- Independent processing of defined project scopes (customer and R&D projects with focus on electrification, fuel cell and racing applications)
- Development of concepts and detailed engineering for fluid conditioning systems (water / oil)
- Clarifying requirements with the customer and internal stakeholders
- Technical project responsibility for sub-tasks up to entire projects in terms of results, time schedule and costs
- Coordination of design reviews with the project team/customer
- Coordination of sub-suppliers
- Responsible for the preparation of project/product documentation such as: User Manual, Hazard and Risk Analysis, CE (Conformité Européenne)
- Technical education (graduate of technological studies, FH, HTL, or similar)
- Minimum technical experience of 3 years relevant technology field (ideally testing technologies, powertrain component testing, etc.)
- Very good understanding of technical concepts
- Interest in fluid mechanics and thermodynamics
- MS Office and ideally SolidWorks
- Communication and high teamwork and social skills
- Commitment, dedication, self-motivation, ability to organize parallel tasks and set priorities
- Willingness to travel globally (up to 20%)
- Very good spoken and written command of English
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €49,000.00. The Employee will be classified according to the Collective Agreement for Employees of Industry (Collective Bargaining Agreement of the Automotive Industry). We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.avl.com.