The registration quiz for FSA 2017 is over, the starting grid and waiting list have been filled.
If you successfully made it on the grid, you now have 24 hours to submit requests to change/swap/trade your car number via email to ta.ai1485095002rtsua1485095002sf@of1485095002ni1485095002
After the 24 hours are over (i.e. Monday evening) we will send you the payment information.
Check out the new jobs at our Jobs section!
For 2017, a new energymeter for use at FSA has been developed.
The preliminary specs are available on the rules&documents page.
What has changed?
- The form factor is different
- Data download is now possible via USB & Bluetooth
- live data is provided to the team via CAN
- testing and validating the function of the EM in the car has been simplified to improve the installation and verification procedure
What does that mean for you, the EV teams ?
- Make sure that there is sufficient space in the car to fit the new EM
- Make sure that the matching connectors are present in your car
- The core measuring device is of the same type as in the “old” FSG EMs, so there should not be a difference in the data measured by the device
we are happy to announce that the registration for the 2017 event will be on Sunday, 2017-01-08 at 17:00 (CET Central European Time)
Update: Rules & Reg Guide now available here
Some Info & FAQs:
In V1.1 (To be published soon), there will be a significat change to T7 (Aero), as described in this document: Rules2017 T7 V1.01
Version 1.1 has been published. You can download it here.
For 2017, Formula Student Austria will use a ruleset simply called “Rules 2017”.
The “Rules 2017” are a joint effort of a team of international experts whose goal was to put the formula student rules in a more modern and also more understandable format.
You can download the first release here.
For FSA a number of competition specific rules will apply, mainly regarding the running of the competition. These competition-specific rules will be available later this year.
Likely changes will be:
- No Driverless Class
- Wetpad will be dry
- Some adaptions to the document submissions
If you want to provide feedback, and we would be really happy if you did, please do so using this form.