What INNIO offers you:
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy supply
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working hours (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care programme – including company sports activities
- Relocation allowance for new employees in line with the policy
- Good access to public transport – train station in close proximity
- Support for transport costs in line with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area offering healthy and varied meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the Alps offering various outdoor sports and other recreational opportunities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
- Develop innovative controls solutions for multi-engine powerhouse and microgrid applications
- Model and simulate different microgrid arrangements in MATLAB Simulink
- Manage requirements, write specifications, and implement software in MATLAB and structured text on industrial PLCs
- Perform functional validation in MIL, SIL and HIL environment as well as on our microgrid test facility
- MSc/BSc in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering
- Professional or educational background on microgrid-relevant technologies like electric power inverters, large scale battery storage, etc.
- Advanced programming and simulation skills in MatLab Simulink
- Experienced in IEC 61131 structured text based PLC programming
- Experience in power system simulation (e.g. Power Factory, or Simscape) is a plus
- Passioned to work in interdisciplinary multi-cultural teams
- A valid work permit for Austria as a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.310,48 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.