What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our Engineering department we are searching for an Intern in Field Validation (m/f/d). Join our team now!
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts. For more information, visit INNIO’s website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
What this internship has to offer:
- Familiarization with Internal Combustion Engines
- Introduction to Project management and stakeholder alignment
- Opportunity to travel to customer sites and actively execute field validation projects
- Planning and execution of dedicated engine investigations in the field at customer sites
- Planning, tracking and monitoring of ongoing field validations via remote monitoring and at customer sites world wide
- Analyse investigation results and interpretate parts/engine conditions with the System /
- Component owner
- Support with the preparation of written validation reports, coordinate input and present validation results and validation progress within reviews
- Support with the improvement and implementation of the field validation strategy and process, working cross-functionally with other areas of the business
- Create a library of standard field validation instructions for various inspection tasks to improve the efficiency of inspections at site.
- Bachelor of science in an engineering discipline or similar preferred
- Enthusiasm and or basic knowledge about internal combustion engines
- Working knowledge of standard computer applications (MS Office)
- Skills to work in a global matrix organization
- Communication skills in English and German
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.349,14 gross per month (x 14).
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.