What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? We are searching for an Intern – Finite Element Simulations for Engine Development (m/f/d). Join our team now!
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Work in a global engineering team on Finite Element method development for core engine components for use across INNIO Jenbacher products
- Deep dive into Thermo-Mechanical modeling of core engine components (Cylinder Head, Conrod, Crankcase, Piston, etc.) and work closely with our technical experts
- Develop Pre and Post-Processing methods and automations for reducing the cycle-time of Finite Element Simulation model preparation and assessment using Python
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams and broaden your technical knowledge while deepening your understanding of industrial gas engines business
- In possession of, or working towards, a Bachelor/Master of Science/Engineering in Mechanical engineering
- Passion for mechanical engineering, structural analysis and reciprocating gas engines
- Strong interest in simulation and experience with FEA in ANSYS
- Strong interest and experience with Python and data visualization methods
- Solid communication skills in English
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.349,14 gross per month (x 14).
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.