This position is part of engineering development in the project management office (PMO) & engineering operations department and requires high cross-functional interaction across various business departments. The department is focused on project & program management as well as controlling.
What we offer:
- Inclusion in an ambitious team working on future technologies and sustaining products
- Working across different teams and functions
- Flexible working time model
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
- Support engineering projects from conceptualization until completion.
- Support project budget and timeline estimation.
- Project execution: Support execution in cross-functional project team to assure on time and on budget delivery. Drive regular cross functional meetings, prepare minutes of meetings, track open actions, escalate deviations to leadership.
- Reporting: Follow up milestones’ accomplishment, create and update Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Update project status, dashboards and prepare presentation.
- Drive improvement and development of selected reports, dashboards and tools upon demand.
- Drive development of intranet with O365 and SharePoint.
- Study in a technical and/or economical field preferred
- Basic understanding of project management
- Good technical understanding as well as skills in analytical thinking and communication essential
- Affinity for big data analysis, business intelligence, ERP systems and Project Management Tools
Computer Skills: Tableau or experience in similar BI Tools; O365, SharePoint
- Business fluent in German and English language (verbally and written)
- Immediate start for an internship with the duration of a minimum of 6 months with the potential for further extension of 6 months
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.349,14 gross per month (x 14).
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.